Thursday 3 September 2015

Welcome to Two-Faced Reviews!!

Hello beautiful people of the Internet! And not so beautiful ones... hehe. Welcome to Two-Faced Reviews, where you literally get both sides of the story! I'm Ren, the part of us that brings out all that's good and special about our games, and that's-. Hey! Will you cut with the formal introductions already? I think I wanna puke. But sis, how will we make a good impression to the public without intro-. I'm Sin. The bitchy one. That's all. Are you happy now, 'bro'? Uhm... sure... haha... (Good) Ahem...

Together, Sin and I make up Two-Faced Reviews, the dynamic duo (such a cliche) that picks apart the good and bad of all the games we play. We'll look at all kinds of games from new to old, across every format, and every quality. Hell, maybe if we actually get popular we'll even do requests, so you know, look forward to that or something. (Sis...) What? N-Nothing!

So this was just a little introduction into the two of us, so there's not review just yet. We really hope you enjoyed meeting us as much as we'll enjoy telling you all about our adventures! (You little worm, don't bother telling our precious audience you were too lazy to write a real post for our first week!) (Hey! You were just as bad! A-And we weren't lazy there was just too much to choose from!) (Just keep telling yourself that, I'm sure we'll be a great succ- Ow!)

Okay! Well I'm so sorry but that's all for this time! But don't worry, we're preparing to bring you a great review ready for next week! So you finally decided? Yes! Be quiet now Sin, come on, just like I told you... *Sigh* You know I'm supposed to be the older twin right?

Thanks so much for visiting our page! We really hope you'll [love/hate] the experience and look forward to gaming with us! We love you al- Oh come on I am not saying that! But Sin-! NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment